All About Mutual Funds, aundh
Yadnya Investment Academy presents their Second Open-To-All workshop in Pune.
This workshop will give you a fairly in depth view of Mutual Funds. Session Detail
The session covers in detail:
What are Mutual Funds and how they work?
- Is Mutual Fund really sahi hai?
- Mutual Fund Taxation vs other assets
- Detail discussion on various Types of Mutual Funds – Based on new SEBI mandate
- Mutual Fund Risks – What are they?
- How to select a Mutual Fund? Which parameters to consider?
- Thumb Rules to remember for Mutual Fund investments
- Concepts of SIP, STP, SWP and how to use them to your advantage?
- And much more!
- Minimum one hour Question & Answer session (Questions can be on any subject of Personal Finance – Mutual Funds, Tax Planning, Insurance Planning, Investment Planning, Goal Planning, Contingency Planning etc)
Date: 5th Aug, 2018 (Sunday)
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM Presentation by Parimal & Gaurav
4:30 PM – 4:45 PM High Tea/Break
4:45 PM – 5:00 PM Quiz Game (Prizes!)
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Panel Discussion & Question/Answer Session
Venue: Aundh, Pune (Near Westend Mall)
Who Should Attend?
All working professionals, homemakers, retirees – Basically all who take personal money decisions.
About Us –
We are a Personal Finance Education startup based in Mumbai and Pune. We started our venture in early 2016. Here are few interesting things about us –
- We have a Youtube Channel with more than 95k subscribers where we discuss about various Financial Planning concepts.
- We do lot of sessions in corporates and colleges on variety of Personal Finance topics. This is our first open to all session.
- Our Co-Founders are authors of a popular book – 108 Questions & Answers on Mutual Funds & SIP
- The word Yadnya means a holy fire where oblations, chanting of hymns, and offerings are given. Yadnya contributes to the moral and spiritual upliftment of the society. True to our name, we offer our time, knowledge and focus to holy fire of financial literacy in India.