Inhouse Library Service For Preschools Young Readers Club Aundh(YRC)
What is Young Readers Club (YRC) ?
Young Readers Club (YRC) is a specialized Library for Pre schooling to Primary Kids. Inhouse Library Service For Preschools Young Readers Club Aundh has simple and Easy to Access Online (youngreadersclub.in) &, Offline Library for Preschool to Primary schooling kids.
With over 3000 Educational &, Story Books accessible across branches, we are covering almost all aspects of Early Learning via Books as a medium of Reading, Learning &, enriching your child’s intellect.
Here is an opportunity to take away TV &, gadgets addiction of your child and get into Reading Addiction (BOOKWORM).
With over 550 Brand New Books (90% new) collection, it will ensure your child takes on Reading – as – Addiction.
YoungReadersClub.in is a ‘READING INITIATIVE” from www.RightDeal.in , a Edu store for Pre &, Primary schooling Kids.
Importance of Reading:
Benefits of Reading as Activity for Pre to Primary schoolers:
1. One of the primary benefits of reading to Toddlers and Preschoolers is a higher aptitude for Learning in general.
2. Early reading for toddlers helps them view books as an indulgence, not a chore. Kids who are exposed to reading are much more likely to choose books over video games, television, and other forms of entertainment as they grow older.
3. Your child learns early that reading is fun and not a boring activity. When your child grows up, you will not be stressed about getting him to read, as reading has become, for him, a pleasurable habit.
4. It builds listening skills and imagination.
5. Your young child learns about colours, shapes, numbers, and letters, while your older child discovers an expanding chain of knowledge.
6. Preschool children who are exposed to language by hearing words that are read to him and in conversation tend to do well in school.
7. It promotes increased communication between you and your child.
8. Reading gives your brain a different kind of workout than watching TV or listening to the radio.
9. The vast mass of knowledge in the world can only be gained by reading, and if you want your children to be smart, they have to acquire a love for reading.
10. Reading to your kid makes you bond with him, and this gives your child a sense of intimacy and well-being.
Library Book Categories:
|Board Books||Preschooler/1-liner Story Books||Marathi Books|
|Hindi Books||Early Readers||Well-being Series|
|Character Building||Encyclopaedia||Reference/Biography Books|
|Famous Global Personalities||Picture Books||Knowing Indian Mythology|
|Children’s Fiction||Indian Business, Change Leaders||Learn English|
|All about India||Panchatantra stories||Our World, Our Surrounding|
|Kids Jokes||Primary Story Books (eg, Geronimo, Wimpy Kids, GooseBumps, others)|
|Plan A||Rs.150 / month||1 book / visit||Refund Deposit Rs 500|
|Plan B||Rs.250 / month||2 book / visit||Refund Deposit Rs 900|
|Plan C||Rs.300 / month||3 book / visit||Refund Deposit Rs 1200|
Beyond the core benefit of getting Reading Habit for lifetime, we give members the following additional benefits to Encourage Books Reading &, Spread the Joy Of Reading.
1) Bring Your Buddies – Spread the Joy of Reading*: Members can encourage their neighbourhood friends &, buddies (non-school members) to join Young Readers Club. For every referral member who joins YRC membership, YRC team will give you up to Rs.300 worth of Books &, CDs FREE.
2) YRC members get Additional 15% Discount for purchases at WWW.RightDeal.in
Books Store address: B1-503, Nandan Acura, Behind D-Mart, Baner-Balewadi Road, Baner, Pune – 411045
Mobile: +91-8888658447 / +91-7798356169 Phone: +91-20-27224140
Web: youngreadersclub.in Email: firstname.lastname@example.org