aundh.in (herein also referred as ‘Site’) is owned & operated by IPSense Consultancy Pvt Ltd (herein referred as ‘Owner’).
- The content provided is for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific advice. Site and Owner disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of content on the site.
- aundh.in has exercised due diligence in checking the correctness and authenticity of the information contained in the site, but the Site and its Owner or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not in anyway be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in any channel, or service on the site. The information from or through this site is provided “AS IS ” or “AS AVAILABLE”, and all warranties expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any service or channel, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed. aundh.in and its Owner, affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- aundh.in, its Owner or its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any judgement or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site or the site. aundh.in is not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources.
- All text, graphics, audio, design and other works on the site are the copyrighted works of aundh.in
- unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. All content posted by Site users are assumed to be free of any copyright issues and is solely the responsibility of the user to ensure
- that the content posted on the site is copyrighted.
- Content on the site is for personal use only and may be downloaded provided the material is kept intact and there is no violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the site for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright of aundh.in , Owner and/or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers. This material cannot be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use or without obtaining the prior permission from aundh.in . No content or information on the site may be transferred, sold or derivatives made for commercial use.
- All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
- aundh.in and its Owner reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice.
- aundh.in and its Owner reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the site without notice.
- aundh.in and its Owner reserves the right to charge fees, surcharge and/or membership fees at any time upon thirty (30) days prior to written notice.
- aundh.in may run contests on the site. To participate in these contests, users might have to fill a form, which asks them for personal information to notify winners and verifying entries. If the contest is being administered/sponsored by a third party, this information will be disclosed to that third party. All contests are subject to the applicable contest rules.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use the Services in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. If you are buying or selling goods using the Service, you further warrant that you have legal authority to enter into other binding & selling agreements for the sale or purchase of goods. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of the Services (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you). You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your business and/or household in using the Services, including without limitation your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, credit card number (when required), and if you are selling goods, all information about your listed goods, is true and accurate. By clicking “Agree” you certify that you are 18 years of age or older and legitimate agent for the party for whom you claim to represent. To register, you must provide your real name and e-mail.
- You warrant that you will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with your use of the Services. You further warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the Services. Without limitation, by listing an item for sale, you warrant that you have the legal right to sell the item.
As a seller, you agree to list your items in the right category and to accurately describe the items you are selling. To sell multiple items, you must list identical items (this means that the size, color, make and model all must be the same for each item).
- It is your responsibility to determine whether the purchase or sale of any listed item is authorized by law, statute, or regulation. Without limitation, the following items may not be sold or offered for sale on the aundh.in market places: firearms, explosives, and ammunition; alcoholic beverages (except if you are reselling an alcoholic beverage that was initially purchased from a retailer and is still in its original container and it is legal to deliver into the jurisdiction where the buyer lives); tobacco products; food that is not packaged or does not comply with all applicable laws for sale to consumers by commercial merchants; pharmaceuticals and controlled substances; counterfeit, pirated or stolen goods; any goods that infringe or otherwise violate another party rights, including copyright, patent, trademark, and rights of publicity and privacy; goods that are, in aundh.in discretion, indecent, obscene or pornographic; registered or unregistered securities; goods which you do not have the legal right to sell; goods which are misrepresented or which do not in fact exist; goods which, if sold via the Services, would cause aundh.in and its Owner to violate any law, statute or regulation.
- aundh.in and Owner reserves the right to cancel any listing at any time, and reserves the right to prohibit or restrict access to the Services to anyone at any time, with or without cause. aundh.in and its Owner reserves the right of removing the profiles of people who register with bogus addresses , telephone , fax information. aundh.in and its Owner reserves the right of blacklisting the email of people who get involved in using spam or frauds.
- As a seller on aundh.in , you agree that users may comment on their experiences with you in the Feedback section of aundh.in and you release aundh.in , its Owner and its users from any liability for any comments.
- You agree not to interfere with aundh.in market places. You agree not to put any material into Kothrud.com systems which contains any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Passwords. You are solely responsible for actions taken under your password, and should not disclose it to anyone else. You cannot use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
TRUST STAMP aundh.in uses several tools & techniques to verify the accuracy of the given information by its users when they register on the Site. However as verification of users on Internet is difficult, Dahisar cannot confirm each User’s identity. We encourage users to use business sense to evaluate with whom you are dealing. In no event shall aundh.in or its Owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the offered tool & the contents. Users of the site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk.
- All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.